July 20th, 2015
The European Parliament is issuing a call for Expression of Interest in order to compile a list of scientific/academic experts to provide independent and on-hand external expertise for the Committee on Transport and Tourism (TRAN).
Any expertise is subject to a corresponding request from the European Parliament relating to issues within the scope of the interest(s) and responsibilities of the Committee, which are:
- All modes of transport;
- All transport infrastructures;
- The trans-European transport network (TEN-T).
- The functioning of the internal market in the field of transport.
- Transport issues in the relationship with third countries.
- Public transport; urban transport; energy/transport issues; sustainable mobility; transport goals within the Strategy EU 2020.
- EU transport Agencies (EMSA, ERA, EASA and INEA).
- Tourism policy
More information can be found here