2016 EASN General Assembly
The annual General Assembly will take place at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Porto, Portugal, on October 19th 2016 at 11:00, as part of the EASN conference.
11:00 - 11:30: Review of the EASN activities 03.09.2015 to 19.10.2016
- Membership status
- Representing Academia on developing European Policies
- Activities to support academia participation in research projects
- Activities for the dissemination of knowledge
- Financial overview for the period
- Appointment of EASN honorary member
- Proposed actions and targets for the next period
11:30 - 11:40: AOB
11:40 - 11:50: Dissolution of BoD - Appointment of election committee
11:50 - 12:00: Interest for BoD candidates
12:00 - 12:40: Follow-up discussion on Parliamentary breakfast topic "Taking off to the future of European Aviation; is aviation science still on board?"
* As per the requirements of the statutes of the Association, a first General Assembly is called for Monday, October 17th at 11:00.